Samsung Rolls Out Another Update To Fix Galaxy S20 Fan Edition 2021
Last month, several users of the Galaxy S20FE visited the Internet to report display issues with the newly launched smartphone. According to users, the smartphone registers ghost touches and fast movements while scrolling or zooming. To address the issue, the company last month sent out patch updates for both 4G and 5G variants.
However, the update did not completely fix the issue, although it did mention touchscreen issues in the channel blog. So, yesterday, Samsung started developing a new firmware this weekend with the G781BXXU1ATK1 build number. The details channel of this new update mentions that ‘touch screen stability has been improved’.
According to a Reddit user:
- Gerritic scrolls still occur, but often.
- Another said,
- It still happens when the pinch zooms in or out, but it’s smoother and better.
- However, some believe it could be a hardware issue, and patch updates won’t fix it. User writes Nicotosani 71,
- It was visible from day one. I couldn’t figure out why the 120Hz screen looked like
- It was getting a slight jolt while scrolling.  But there has been a slight improvement in both updates
- But I still want to throw this pose out the window at least two or three times a day.
If there is a hardware problem, the company will have to recall the smartphone. However, it is more likely that Samsung will easily let users live with a slightly flawed touch screen.